Dear Off Campus Parents,
Thank you for your request to return to campus for Term 5! We are so excited to have your student back on campus with us.
We will expect your student on Monday, April 12 at 8:30 am. It is very helpful if you come a little later, so we can get your student checked in and oriented.
- All materials, including books, docket, pencils, etc. You can use the box we provided Term 1.
- Lunch (unless you order 48 hours in advance)
- Mask – wear one, have a second in your backpack
- Nametag – unless your student is new to APA this year, in which case, it will be with the homeroom teacher
Parents should come to the lobby to receive the Pick Up tag, and then our staff will escort students to the classrooms.
Here are some resources that might be helpful as you prepare:
Drop Off/Pick Up Assignment
You can see your pick up assignment by logging into Skyward’s family access, and clicking on the BUSING tab.
Email email@example.com to change your assignment
Review the maps to see the drop off/pick up traffic pattern: https://draper2.americanprep.org/drop-off-and-pick-up/
- You must enter from the north, no left turns during drop off/pick up
- Please do not drive, park, or turnaround using the neighborhood streets
Due to COVID the USDA has implemented a waiver that allows all students access to free meals. You will need to order in advance, and lunch workers will not be available during the holiday break. Please reach out to them this week to pre-order.
Our store carries all uniform pieces and you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to try items on.
You can do so many things on Skyward: report an absence, review attendance records, update personal information, find your carpool assignment, pay fines, and more!
Skyward resources https://draper2.americanprep.org/skyward-for-parents/
Email email@example.com for assistance logging in or to reset your password.
You will need to apply, and then the bus coordinator will email you a payment link. Once we receive payment the coordinator will confirm your start date. https://www.americanprep.org/bus-program/