WOW! Thank you so much for your willingness to support our Staff Appreciation Week (March 15-19)! All our food sign ups were filled by Tuesday evening, and we’ve received many financial donations as well. You are AMAZING! We encourage everyone to track the time, effort, and money spent by going here: https://forms.gle/hr54JrdnvLqEVqpv7
We identified a few more items we need to go along with daily mailbox treats for the staff. These should be delivered to the school on Monday, March 8 by 4 pm so that our volunteers can get them ready in advance. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FAAAB2CA1FD0-mailbox
We have a critical need for volunteers to decorate doors. We recognize that this takes some effort, but we hope to continue this long-standing APA tradition. I’ve added some helpful resources to our website page – https://draper2.americanprep.org/staff-appreciation/
Here are the steps:
- Sign up! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FAAAB2CA1FD0-staff
- Find an idea (see https://draper2.americanprep.org/staff-appreciation/).
- Gather supplies – we will provide butcher paper (35″ wide). All the other supplies you provide are considered a donation.
- Work your magic! Have everything ready to be installed before you arrive.
- Install – come Friday, March 12 from 4-6pm or Saturday, March 13 from 9-11am. We will have step ladders and blue tape to affix the decorations to the door.
The following teachers still need someone to decorate their doors:
|KG-Bergman-108, Room #2-225 IT|
|KG-Garcia-110, Room #2-143 Secretaries|
|1st-Henry-107, Room #2-241, Special Classroom|
|1st-Wise-103, Room #2-148, Lunch|
|2nd-Herrera-216, Room #2-102, Academic Office|
|2nd-Ferlo-214, Room #2-154, Special Classroom|
|3rd-Strong-210, Room #2-137, Gym|
|3rd-Tefteller-247, Room #2-156, Operations|
|3rd-Wanner-212, Room #2-122|
|4th-Foster-159, Room #2-115B|
|5th-Ames-162, Room #2-207, Speech & Science|
|6th-Burkholder-250, Room #2-100, Music and Orchestra|
|6th-Henderson-256, Room #2-146, Band|
|6th-Smith-254, Room #2-120|
Remember, for those with two rooms listed, we are asking that you make a second set of decorations (it can be the same design) for the other door.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with questions or concerns!
Draper 2 Administrative Director