Pick Up Maps
Drop Off/Pick Up Guidelines
- Please enter the property from the NORTH, NO LEFT TURNS from the south during drop off/pick up (7:30 am – 8:00 am; 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Please don’t use neighboring streets or parking lots to make U-turns.
- We work very hard to maintain good relationships with the neighborhood to the north. Please DO NOT use the neighborhood as a place to turn around.
- Carpool numbers and colors must be visibly posted. Please teach your children their number and color.
- Always pull forward to the farthest open spot. Watch for the carpool staff to direct you.
- Please have your children ready to get in or out of the car so you won’t be asked to circle around the carpool route.
- No cell phones or other electronics at any time during carpool!
Late Pick Up
We recognize it is occasionally a challenge to pick up your students on time due to traffic or an emergency. Please find them alternate transportation if this is ever the case.
Students who are still at school after carpool ends are supervised inside the school. Parents must come in to check their student out. Please be considerate of our staff members who must stay after their scheduled work hours to ensure these students safely leave the building with their parent(s). Parents with ongoing late pick up challenges will meet with an administrator to create a successful plan.
If you are coming for an assembly, please follow the path shown below and park by the sheep field.
Apply for a Walking Pass
Forming a Carpool Group
Looking for a carpool group? Click here to register and see who else is interested in forming a carpool.
Register for the Bus
If you are interested in learning about our bus program, click below.