- July 12 to 30 – Used Uniform Sale 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- July 13 to 14 – New Student Assessments
- August 2 to 6 – Building Closed – Staff Training Week
- August 9 to 12 – Building Closed – Staff Training Week
- August 13 – Meet & Greet, WYGNTK Book Exchange, New Uniform Sale
- August 16 to 17 – New Uniform Sale
- August 18 – First Day of School
- August 25 – Parent Orientation 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
New Student Assessments- July 13th – 14th
All new students must be assessed – please contact our registrar, for a link to sign up – email@example.com
Lost and Found
We have a few pairs of glasses, keys, a phone, and some jewelry – please review this page to see if any of these items belong to you. https://draper2.americanprep.org/lost-and-found/
Current riders were given priority registration, and anyone interested in using our bus program can register here: https://www.americanprep.org/bus-program/
Did you know there are free activities and meals available in your community for your kids and teens this summer? Follow this link to find a site near you: https://www.fns.usda.gov/meals4kids
Teacher Meet and Greet – What Your Grader Needs To Know – Book Exchange – August 13th
All students are invited to come to the school and meet their teachers! Please come at the following times:
- Families new to APA 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Last Name A – N 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Last Name O – Z 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Many of our students received a copy of the What Your Grader Needs to Know book last year. We provide a copy of this book at school, but we encourage ALL our families to obtain a copy of this book for each student to have at home. Parents and siblings can join in “the great conversation” by learning along with their students and having discussions together.
We are encouraging our parents to exchange books from last year – we will help facilitate this exchange, but cannot guarantee there will be enough books for everyone. Bring your copy to the Meet and Greet and we will help exchange it!
Uniform Purchasing Options
Uniform Guide: https://draper2.americanprep.org/uniforms/
Reminder: uniform items DO NOT have to be branded or have the APA logo.
Used Uniform Sales – July 12th to 30th
We are offering gently used uniform items in the Draper 2 lobby and choir room. All funds raised by selling uniforms go towards staff appreciation. We are also accepting donations of gently used uniforms. Donations can be made in the lobby or left by the front door.
Used Uniform Costs
- Short Sleeve Shirts – $3
- Long Sleeve Shirts / Vests – $4
- Long Sleeve Sweaters / Pants / Skirts / Jumpers – $5
- Socks / Ties / Bows / Undershorts / Leggings / Tights – $2
New Uniform Sales – online, at Draper 2 August 13, 16, 17
New uniforms and Spirit Wear items are always available at our online store:
- July 21st, 3 PM – 5 PM West Valley 1 Campus – 1255 Crystal Ave. West Valley, UT
- July 26th – 29th, 9 AM – 12PM Early Learning Center – 12894 South Pony Express Rd #700 Draper, UT
- August 2nd – 5th, 9 AM – 12PM Early Learning Center – 12894 South Pony Express Rd #700 Draper, UT
- August 9th – 12th, 9 AM – 12PM Early Learning Center – 12894 South Pony Express Rd #700 Draper, UT
- August 12th, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM West Valley 2 – 3636 West 3100 South West Valley, UT
- August 13th, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM West Valley 2 – 3636 West 3100 South West Valley, UT
- August 13th, 9 AM – 3 PM Draper 2 – 11938 Lone Peak Pkwy Draper, UT
- August 16th – 17th, 9AM – 12 PM Draper 2 – 11938 Lone Peak Pkwy Draper, UT
We sell French Toast brand uniforms at great prices! These are the only sources of APA Branded uniforms and Spirit Wear.
Other Purchasing Options
Some of our staff have seen French Toast uniforms available at Costco. Their inventory turns over quickly!