Get ready to run! This is a “virtual” race – we are not gathering together to run the same route. But it is a “real” race – participants should find a route, run as fast as they can, and report their time. Top performers will receive medals!
Create Your Route
To help you map and record your personal 1 Mile or 5K race
- Map My Run: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/create/
- Google Maps App or Website: https://www.google.com/maps/
- With a click on the map (on the smartphone tap and hold briefly) a pin appears.
- On the computer, right-click on the point and select “Measure distance.”
Drink lots of water, wear sunscreen, and follow all traffic laws.
We encourage preschool and elementary students to run under adult supervision.
Report Your Time
Please submit your time at this link: https://www.americanprepfoundation.org/2021-race-results (link will be enabled on Friday, May 14)
Times must be completed/submitted between May 14 and May 16 by 8PM MT
1 Mile Race
- K-3 grade Boy
- K- 3 grade Girl
- 4-6 grade Boy
- 4-6 grade Girl
5K Race (3.1 miles)
- 7-12 grade Male
- 7-12 grade Female
- Adult/Teacher Male
- Adult/Teacher Female
All 4-6 graders who FINISH the 5K will get special recognition.
Medals will be awarded at the morning assemblies next week:
- K-3 Wednesday, May 19, 8:05 am
- 4-6 Thursday, May 20, 8:05 am
There is one more chance to win great prizes and contribute to the Hardship Fund – through a silent auction. Check out the amazing items donated – they will go to the highest bidder!