Online carpool registration is closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a carpool assignment. To register for the bus, please visit https://www.americanprep.org/bus-program/
- Please only use right turns to and from Lone Peak Parkway to and from our driveway. Please don’t use neighboring streets or parking lots to make U-turns.
- Carpool numbers and colors must be visibly posted. Please teach your children their number and color.
- Drop off time begins at 7:25 a.m. for K-6th grade.
- Always pull forward to the farthest open spot. Watch for the carpool staff to direct you.
- Please have your children ready to get in or out of the car so you won’t be asked to circle around the carpool route.
- NO Cell phones or other electronics at any time during carpool!
Late Pick Up
We recognize it is occasionally a challenge to pick up your students on time due to traffic or an emergency. Please find them alternate transportation if this is ever the case.
Students who are still at school after carpool ends are supervised inside the school. Parents must come in to check their student out. Please be considerate of our staff members who must stay after their scheduled work hours to ensure these students safely leave the building with their parent(s). Parents with ongoing late pick up challenges will meet with an administrator to create a successful plan.
Forming a Carpool Group
Looking for a carpool group? Click here to see our family directory and connect with your friends and neighbors! https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1567746