We are excited to start school on Wednesday! In preparation, we will be sending several emails in the next few days. Each has a topic – if you have been here a long time, notice the action items at the top of each email. If you are new – please read the entire message.
TRANSPORTATION – ACTION ITEMS
- Confirm your assignment, request changes if needed
- Pick Up Hanging Car Tags BEFORE Wednesday
- Note the school schedule – Wednesday is an EARLY DAY 2:15/2:30/2:45 pm dismissals
- Remember the Pick Up Rules
- Register for the bus
- Apply for a walking pass
- Form a carpool
Confirm your assignment, request changes if needed
Please login to Skyward and confirm your Pick Up time.
- On the left, click on BUSING. Your assignment is under PM Bus Number
- Students with Walking Passes or AM Kindergarten students will have assignments under AM Bus Number
- If you need to request a change, you can complete the Online Form in Skyward or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the names of all your students.
Pick Up Hanging Car Tags BEFORE Wednesday
- It is CRITICAL that you have a car pick up tag before the first pick up on Wednesday. If you have a tag from last year with the same color and curb please use it!
Note the School Schedule
Wednesday and Thursday we dismiss early – 2:15/2:30/2:45 pm
Drop Off – 7:30 – 8:00 am
School Begins – 8:05 am
- YELLOW 2:15 pm
- BLUE 2:30 pm
- RED 2:45 pm
All students must be picked up by 3:00 pm
Remember the Pick Up Rules
- You MUST have a Pick Up car tag displayed so our staff can see it.
- Do NOT arrive before your Pick Up time. This is the one time we ask you NOT to come early.
- Approach the school from the NORTH only. NO LEFT TURNS.
- Do NOT use the neighborhood to the north of the school to turn around or wait.
- No cell phone use during Pick Up.
- Follow instructions of staff.
- PLEASE, be kind. We’re all working hard to make Pick Up as smooth and efficiently as possible. A smile and thumbs up goes a long way!
- If you are interested in registering for the bus, please go here https://www.americanprep.org/bus-program/
- If you would like to apply for a walking pass (students can walk to a residential address up to 1.5 miles away), go here: https://forms.gle/kPycRie6e2XwmAMy5
- If you are interested in forming a carpool, go here:https://forms.gle/trPCYgUbvDmSUgy9A
Free joke for getting to the end of this email:
How do bees get to school? By school buzz!
Draper 2 Campus