We are so excited to start our annual Fun Run and Fundraiser!
How it works:
- Students who participate win rewards!
- Register April 22 – 30 ($10 entry fee) www.americanprepfoundation.org/2021funrun
- Those who register by Sunday, April 25 get Free Shoe Day on April 30
- Crazy Sock & Tie Day – May 11
- Awesome T-shirt – wear it when you run, and on Friday, May 14
- Family and friends can register too – they will receive a t-shirt and their participation helps the student earn even more rewards
- Run anytime between May 14 and 16 at 8 pm – don’t forget to wear your shirt and take a photo!
- Run 1 mile or 5K (3.1 miles), and record your time. Submit it to a link that will be provided.
- The top 3 finalists in each division will receive a medal!
Want to earn even more incentives?
- You, your family, and friends can make a FUN RUN PLEDGE.
- $20 – Jeans Day – Friday, May 14
- $35 – 10 Minutes of Extra Recess
- $50 – Wear your favorite team t-shirt – Wednesday, May 12
- $75 – Free Dress Day – Thursday, May 13
- $125 – Free Spirit Wear T-Shirt from the APA store
- $500 – Wear spirit wear for the rest of the year (except May 21 and 28)
- Campus Goal: $10,000 – If we reach our goal as a school, all students will earn a Hawaiian Dress Up Day and All School Dance Party!
- Share with your friends and family and earn the incentives!
Also . . .
- Silent Online Auction: Donate or Purchase a silent auction donation! (Ex.Hale Theater, Utah Jazz, Jet Blue and much more!)
- Sponsorship opportunities and silent auction information can be found on our website at www.americanprepfoundation.org/2021funrun
All proceeds from this event will go to the APEF Hardship Fund. The Hardship Fund helps APA families and staff who have a financial need, such as: food insecurity, loss of employment or income, lack of access to medical care and limited access to technology.