Hello Amazing Draper 2 Families!
We are excited to continue to serve you and your students, even during the challenging conditions imposed by the COVID-19 virus!
- Please keep your students at home.
- Our school is locked, will be staffed at critical times, but we are encouraging as many staff as possible to work from home. All meetings should be coordinated in advance and done by phone.
- If you need to come into the school to retrieve personal items or educational materials, please call the front office 801-810-3590 and leave a message. We will get back to you to schedule a time.
- Any general questions/concerns – call 801-810-3590 and leave a message. Someone will return your call or email you as soon as possible.
- Questions about Learning From Home should be directed to your homeroom teacher. They can be reached by email (list attached). You can expect to hear from them soon – they are working hard to get our at home learning ready for Wednesday!