We are SO EXCITED for a fun-filled day on Wednesday, June 2: FIELD DAY!
Some things you need to know:
- Send your student in a color t-shirt or spirit wear shirt and khaki shorts or jeans
- 1st Grade – Yellow
- 2nd Grade – Red
- 3rd Grade – Orange
- 4th Grade – Green
- 5th Grade – Blue
- 6th Grade – Purple/Black/Tie-dye
- Be sure to put LOTS of sunscreen on them – they can wear a hat too!
- Double-check that your student’s water bottle is clearly labeled with your student’s full name
Items we need:
- We need 30 EMPTY 2-liter soda bottles – enjoy a treat with your family, and send the bottle to the reception desk!
- We need LOTS of volunteers to help!!!
- Each volunteer will be trained on one station and all grades will rotate through those stations
- Field Day is so busy, we need your full attention on keeping students safe. It won’t work to have younger children with you.
Remember, this is an EARLY DISMISSAL day
- Yellow 12:15 pm
- Blue 12:30 pm
- Red 12:45 pm
- All students must be picked up by 1:00 pm
Thank you for your help and support!
Draper 2 Administrative Director